Access to, and use of, the Services is provided to you by RX France, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use or access of the Services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use or access of the Services. RX France reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting such changes online.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site and/or access to the Services after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by the posted changes.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the Site or the Services and therefore should cease using the Site and Services immediately.
1. Legal terms
Websites are owned by or licensed to RX France, a French joint stock company with a capital of 90,000,000 euros, having its registered offices at 52 Quai de Dion Bouton 92800 Puteaux, France, registered with the Nanterre Companies Register under n°410 219 364, the phone number of which is: + 33 (0)1 47 56 50 00.
The Head of Publications of Websites is Mr. Michel Filzi in his capacity of President (collectively, “RX France”, “We” or “Us” or "Our").
Websites are hosted by:
Reed Exhibitions Limited ("RX"), a UK company having its registered office at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK,
the phone number of which is: +44 (0) 20 8910 7910.
for the following Websites:
having its registered office at 2 rue des Landelles - 35510 Cesson-Sévigné France
the phone number of which is: + 33 (0)1 85 65 32 52
for the following Website:
having its registered office at 2, rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix
the phone number of which is: 0899 701 761
for the following Websites:
Salesforce.com France SAS
having its registered office at : 3 Avenue Octave Gerard 75007 Paris – France
the phone number of which is: + 33 (0)1 72 10 94 00
for the following Website: https://www.observatoiredelafranchise.fr
AGORIZE SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of €107,217.90, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under no. 530 774 439, having its registered office at 15 rue Béranger, 75003 Paris, France
And Amazon Web Services, Inc. P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226 http://aws.amazon.com
For the following website:
2. Content of Websites and use of the Content
- Unless otherwise set out herein, content comprised within the Services, including, without limitation, the architecture and the data of any kind whatsoever, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, figures, icons, software, trademarks, trade names and databases, logos, videos, audio, images, maps, applications, programs, computer code and other information (collectively, the "Content"), including but not limited to the design, layout, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, is owned or licensed by RX France, its licensors or its content providers or otherwise used by RX France as permitted by applicable law, and is protected by authors’ rights, copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property and/or unfair competition laws.
- RELX and the RX symbol are trademarks of RELX Group plc, used under license.
- Except as otherwise provided in any additional terms for a Service, if applicable, you may print or download Content from the Services for your own personal, non-commercial, informational or scholarly use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate or create other derivative works from, or sell, rent or license all or any part of the Content, or products or services obtained from the Services, in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions, or any relevant license or subscription agreement or authorization by us.
- You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or translate any software in the Content, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of such software, except to the extent expressly permitted under applicable law, without our prior written permission. You may not engage in the systematic retrieval of Content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to: (i) continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any Content; (ii) harvest personal information from the Services for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the Services, or any other person’s use of the Services. If the Services contain robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honor them and not use any device, software or routine to bypass them. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Services, any other systems or networks connected to the Services or to any RX server, or any of the products or services provided on, accessed from or distributed through the Services. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to the Services or breach or attempt to breach the security or authentication measures on the Services or any network connected to the Services.
- You may not, use the Services to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law. Similarly, you may not use the Services to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
- You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Services by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Services.
- RX France reserves the right to pursue any infringement of its intellectual property rights by any means, including by means of legal action. Images or photographs of persons, places or products featuring on the Services that are the property of RX France and/or used by RX France with the agreement of the holders of the rights. The use of these images or photographs is forbidden without the specific and express authorization of RX France. Any unauthorized use may entail an infringement of copyright, image rights, personal rights, property rights or any other regulations applying to communications or advertising and is likely to lead to civil/criminal proceedings against the party responsible.
2.10 License granted to RX France in the content
With the Submission, you also:
- Warrant that the Submission is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to RX for all the purposes specified above;
- Indemnify RX against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your Submission for the purposes of its provision to and publication on the Site and the other purposes specified above.
- We provide the Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care, but neither RX nor its suppliers or licensors make any specific promises about the Services, including the Content or any Submission therein. The Services and the Content, including, but not limited to, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to RX, its products and services, or regarding or relating to any third parties, their products or services, are provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted under applicable law, neither RX nor its suppliers and licensors assume responsibility for any injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property as a matter of products liability, malpractice, failure to warn, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, tests, products or procedures displayed on the Services or incorporated in the Content or any Submission included in or accessible from the Services. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RX France OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), LOSS OF PROFITS, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT OR SUBMISSIONS, OR SHALL THE LIABILITY OF RX OR ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS EXCEED A SUM EQUAL TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU HEREUNDER, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. RX does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or a related server are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying RX or third parties and their products and services are the respective proprietary marks of RX /or third parties. Nothing contained within these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as granting or conferring any intellectual property rights or other rights to any content of RX or of any other third party, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
- RX does not claim ownership, endorse or take responsibility for any third-party products, information, guidelines, materials or services that may be offered, advertised, provided or displayed on the Service or incorporated in the Content or any Submission contained on, accessible from or distributed through the Services.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold RX, its directors, officers, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any and all third-party claims of liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' or legal fees, arising out of or in connection with your violation of these Terms and Conditions, and your use of or inability to use any of the Services or the Content or Submissions.
- The Services may contain links to third-party sites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from external sites or resources linked to the Services. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of RX.
- RX aims to keep the Site available and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. RX shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the Services.
- RX France reserves the right to modify, cancel, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, part or all of the Services, including access to the content, functionality or hours of availability, at its sole discretion and for any reason. Such changes shall be posted on Services itself, no specific prior notice being imposed on Us.
4. Access to the Services
- Some Services may require you to register. If registration is required, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform RX France of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. RX France does not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. As a registered user of a Service, RX France grants to you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Service according to these Terms and Conditions. Except as expressly granted herein or in any other agreement you have with RX, you acquire no right, title or license in the Service or any Content or Submission accessed from or incorporated in the Service.
- If you use a password to access a Service, you must not reveal your password and must take reasonable steps to keep your password confidential and secure. You agree to immediately notify RX if you become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. RX is in no way liable for any claims or losses related to the use or misuse of your password or account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to your failure to maintain their confidentiality and security.
- The registration details you supply (name, company, role title, email address and telephone number) will be added to the Services directories to facilitate the in-show networking and deal-making services provided to you. Participants may not use the information provided within our directories for any other purpose.
- You acknowledge and accept that so far as use of the Services is concerned, any equipment required to allow such Internet connection shall be your concern and that you shall be liable for the costs relating thereto.
- Users must be aged at least 15 years to register on Services or subscribe to newsletters. Note to parents: Parents should supervise the online activities of their children and We encourage them to use a parental control tool available, especially online, to help them give their children a secure environment. These tools include the ability to deter minors communicating online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission
5. Compliance with Laws and regulations
Services are set up by RX France, which has a registered office situated in France.
You agree to comply with relevant laws and regulations that apply to your use of the Services, Content or any Submission.
6. Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Customer and Customer Representative may exercise their right to access, obtain, correct and oppose the use of their personal data, to the extent that such data is processed solely by the Management, by writing to Privacy Centre webform : https://privacyportal-cdn.onetrust.com/dsarwebform/c7f35e9f-bc78-43c8-9f0e-7cd83009704c/befefd8b-8e3e-443b-87ee-bfb576500c1f.html
6.3 For further information regarding our policy in the matter Cookies, please refer to notice available by clicking on this link https://privacy.rxglobal.com/en-gb/cookie-policy.html .
- Additional Terms: Additional or superseding terms and conditions may apply to purchases or supply of goods or services including intellectual property, to specific portions or features of a Service, and to subscriptions or licenses with entities with which you may be employed or affiliated. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms that are posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the Service, for any service offered on or through the Service, or set forth in a subscription or license agreement, the latter terms shall control.
- Severability: If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Term and Termination: Any license granted to you to use any Service is effective until it expires, until RX terminates it, or until you provide notice to RX of your decision to terminate it. Your rights under the license will terminate automatically without notice to you if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. RX reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or change a Service, or its availability to you, at any time without notice. Upon termination of the license to a Service, you shall cease all use of the Service.
- Export Controls: Where the Service, its Content or any Submission consist of software that is subject to US, EU or any other Export Controls, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government, EU or other embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government or the EU as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government, EU or any other list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- No Assignment: You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anyone.
- No Waiver: Neither failure nor delay on the part of RX to exercise or enforce any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder nor course of dealing between the parties shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. No part of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France, without regard to conflicts of law principles. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE CONCERNING THE VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS DOCUMENT, THE PARTIES UNDERTAKE TO SEEK AN AMICABLE RESOLUTION WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF USING A MEDIATOR. IN THE EVENT THAT THE PARTIES FAIL TO REACH AN AMICABLE SOLUTION, THE COURTS OF PARIS SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION TO HEAR SUCH DISPUTE, WHICH THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY ACCEPT.
8. Photo credits
Abracadabra Studio – Christian Bamale – Charlotte Boisseau – Jeremie Bouillon – Cyril Chapin – Arnaud Chapuis – Collectif Emmanuel Nguyen Ngoc – Collectif Stéphane Laure – Raoul Dobremel – Marc Domage – Jérôme Dominé – Faust Favard – Blaise Gargadennec – Eric Herouville – Jérôme Kelagopian – Mohamed Krimat – Mhamed Lachab – Stéphane Laure – Amélie Laurin – Michel Leclercq – Olivia Marocco – Jeff McLane – Men’s Up TV – Alexandre Nestora – Emmanuel Nguyen Ngoc – Enguerran Ouvray – Marcos Poiderbard – Alain Potignon – Jonathan Roy – Marion Ruszniewski – Nathalie Savale – Greg Sevaz – Pierre-Olivier Signe – SISSO – Spire Film Making-Abracadabra Studio – Anne-Emmanuelle Thion – Marie-Amélie Tondu – Alix William - Champeaux Sébastien -Desjardins Valentin_ D'halloy Sébastien - Coatsaliou Yann.
Last updated: June 2023